Newsletter Sign-Up

Meatless Day of the Week Recipe: Cucumber Salads


So I have a quick addition to my other cucumber recipe, which is a bit different as it is above.  So I will give my new ingredient list.Now, the right dish is my version of Maangchi Spicy Cucumber.  Here is what I used to create this delish snack! I love when I am able to change and substitute some things, it makes it easier for someone to add their touch when making their own. I thank her for making this, and I will send this and my other recipe( coming soon) and maybe I will be mentioned in her monthly newsletter!


Spicy Cucumbers 
Servings: 2 

Ingredients
  • Cucumbers 
  • Hot pepper flakes
  • Soy sauce
  • Minced garlic ( 2 cloves) 
  • 1 teaspoon of sugar
  • Korean red pepper powder
Directions

  1. Wash, then cut cucumbers to the desired size
  2. Cut and mince garlic 
  3. Add all ingredients to a bowl
  4. Mix until everything is well incorporated in the cucumbers and enjoy 


Summer Cumbers ( new ingredients) 

Ingredients


  • Cucumbers
  • Ranch Dressing (to taste)
  • Apple Cider Vinegar ( to taste)   
  • Salt & Pepper ( to taste)
* mom tweaked it and this is what I use for about a year in a half now. * 














Stay tuned next month, I will have another recipe!

Comments

Popular Posts