Newsletter Sign-Up

Foodie Finds: Residency Eats @ National Past time Bar & Grill in National Harbor



Hey guys,

Here's my last post from the residency! I had to show you the loaded fries that I had at National Pastime Bar & Grill during my lunchtime. I had strategically mad lunch for all four days but by the third, I wanted some hot food, so I and four others who ranged in their Doctor of Business degree majors(we had one Ph.D. buddy) accompanied me.


Loaded Fries 
For those just reading, everything was located at the National Harbor. This particuar resesturant is down stairs below the front desk and escalator. If take the escalator and turn left, you will see it right in the corner, usually with a long line. My fries had everything from pulled pork to bbq. I loved it and the price was just fine. I was a bit taken back that soda water was $3 but I lived lol It gave me enough motivation to finish the last four hours of my long academia filled day.

Comments

Popular Posts