Newsletter Sign-Up

Occasional Wear

Polyvore Board

 What special occasions do you have coming up? I meant to do this blog for a while and finally got it together to do so. I have a wedding and a social event to go to that is within the next month. I also have several events during the summer. Though I didn't show below my dress for the two events, I will in a post of wedding wear. I picked weddings as my theme of dress. Below I have included all prices, sizes, looks, and styles.

Would I wear all of them? In a heartbeat. I own a few of these pieces so you never know when you will see them on me. I think if anything, I will be wearing dress pants and jumpsuits to some of the events that are at night. I am a sucker for cute bottoms and jumpsuits. Look through the list, tell me what you would wear.


Comments

Popular Posts