Newsletter Sign-Up

Travel Journal : Visiting Home


Hey everyone. 


If you know me, I visit home often. I always have less anxiety when I am back in the city. I always felt like because I had lived in various places, even some longer than here; that I had to claim that location. It's always speculation on what you claim. 




Walking to Bryant Park
What my birth certificate says and my notions, ways and being, down to my family is where I'm from. It wasn't the case of I was born there and moved never to return. I deserve the right to go back and forth. I think no one tells you anything. There is a feeling of belonging, wanting to do better, strive harder and do more when you are home.
In front of Kinokuniya: Bryant Park
Well, in this case, I was going to pick up my Japanese Fashion and Manga fixes. There are various things I do when I go. Mostly to visit family, business, events, Whole Foods, Harlem Coffeeshop and my hair. 



Where are you from? Where were you born? Where do you want to live your productive life at?

Comments

Popular Posts