Newsletter Sign-Up

Style Finds: Friends' Wedding Style


Hey everyone!

So it happened! I finally get to show you what I wore for my great friend's wedding. I really was happy to attend and just happy for them both. I have known the groom for about 18 years and we have gotten on each other nerves but always there for each other. I always want happiness for my friends and now new friends ( their spouses) I wish them all the best and many years to come. Marriage is yes a legal document but also a union that ties two lovely beings together. Love you guys. Now to what I wore. 



                                                               My dress is from here my shoes are from here



Look at the lovely color scheme and that cake! it was like apricot. 




I have a few events left, I went to another party, and that will be in next weeks blog. I will try to have them done in advance so you guys can purchase the items or similar ones before they sell out.


Comments

Popular Posts