Newsletter Sign-Up

Earth Day 2019

It's Earth Day !!!


If you have followed me for a while you would know that I love Earth Day. I have been so fascinated with global happenings since I was a child. ( ask my mom) shes have always been fascinated by how I was able to tell her all the things that would happen now in the future. note that was 20 years ago. From ice caps melting to the change in the weather. I had just used my then limited knowledge on Global Warming and thanks to a very nice teacher ( thank you so much) I developed my love for recycling and other things that will help the world we live in. I do think we should do this every day. For instance, lets do the following:

Buy reusable straws
Use reusable carrying items
Use package free items.
Use personal products that are organic


How will you be more conscious of your environment?

Comments

Popular Posts