Newsletter Sign-Up

Meet Up @ Pulse House Fitness

I had another fun night working out. I want to say that The District Creates finds the best meetups ever! I hope to have another food place or other type of activity soon, but I do enjoy these workout locations! So let's get down to basics, shall we?



I was invited once again to a workout meet. It was a mix of strength training and cycling. I watched the videos via their Pulse House Fitness site and I was all for it. Even the name got me happy. I am an avid house music person so I was hoping that was going to be part of the deal. It was you guys! Did I mention they had coffee! Yes, coffee( From Compass Coffee)  and water (bring your own bottles and cups, they do sale water bottles if you forget yours).


 So, I got ready. They were stocked with all the needs that a woman could ever want. Did I mention it was clean! Again I am impressed, these are magic words for me. Anyway, I put my hair up in a huge bun and kept it moving.

We all had to learn how to do each station which consisted of upper and lower and all over body strength. I tried. I did well on the robes on the left of the picture above. Also, some other things ( I have a video below lol )  Look really close you can see me with my orange scarf on lol and all the other lovely ladies which I am coming to know. I loved the group I was working with. Right in the front is the lovely Blonde In the District who is the one ( along with others I have to get their handles for next time). I wish I had everyone handle I would so shout them all out!!

Then it was off to cycle. I was fine until my foot started to cramp. I was told I could take my shoes off next time so that is what I will do. Not only did we do it to awesome dance and house music, but the founder and instructor Shafer Minnick was also lovely! This convinced me to try once again. It was the fastest 25 minutes ever!




Did I mention that I beyond enjoyed myself? We got to eat yummy food by Nam Viet Resturant which is located in Arlington, VA and have a few drinks afterward. I want to mention that the tofu noodles were too good and the spring rolls were to die for. Don't worry I will have all of the links below so that you guys can check it out. 


I can not wait for the next event and also going back to Pulse House Fitness! As a special treat.  Mr. Minnick has given you guys a special code. It is $25 dollars off their 5 package deal. Don't delay the deadline is 5/12!! This is why I am rushing to post this. I don't want you guys to miss out. Use the Code DC25 on their site.

Now on to the list of sponsors !!!




Remember #nevermissabeat







*This review is my own. If anything is missing or in the wrong place, etc please let me know! I want to make sure everyone was accounted for!. *

Comments

Popular Posts