Newsletter Sign-Up

Fashion Finds: Workout Wear


Hey everyone

Such a long story of where ive been but what matters is that im here now lol. I am busy but I had to get it together to roll these post out. I have the pictures but theres always something. Ik whats new you guys know me lol. almost 11 years you know I always pop up with post already pre-done ( in the past three years ) lol Anyway I forgot to do this one. I wanted to show you guys some of my fav yoga bottoms. I will do a top and sports bra ones next, which isnt a large list. I always seem to love the bright colors for barre and yoga and other workouts like at Pulse House Fitness above just black lol. Its been like this for years, why stop now? What are some of your fav brands? The pants above are from here.



Comments

Popular Posts