Newsletter Sign-Up

Places to shop when in and out of Japan and Korea Pt 1: Jstyle Evellet ( via Kooding.com)





Shirt from Jstyle Evellet 
Shorts: Madewell
Shirt via Kooding 


Hey all 

I couldn't wait to do this post. I just took these pics ( shoutout to my niece for taking them)and had to show you guys the shirt that fits from Jstyle.

 If you do not know Jstyle Evellet is a Korean based plus size clothing brand. I have been finding ways to buy items without paying such high shipping and I found limited items on a site called Kooding. Not to mention they take Afterpay so I was like over the moon.

 I purchased only shirts and well only this is the only one that fits. After much research and ofc my body type, it is safe to say that the run-up to a size 18/20. The other shop I will mention in feature blogs below goes to a full 20. It all depends on how you are shape. 

The other shirts were cut different and this one in the pic is very stretchy which gave me room to wear. I will try other items in the posts to come. 


I have a size larger shorts on from Madewell (size 37) so I know I will not be able to fit jeans from Jstyle. It really all depends on the stretch. I will order and see and be sure to let you know. This is only part 1. For reference my measurements and sizes are the following:


Clothing Sizes


Top: 2x/3x ( sometimes 1x)
Bottom: 2x/3x ( sometimes 1x)
Jeans: 16-20
Skirts: 16-20
Shoes: 8.5 WW


Measurements:

Chest:56
Natural Waist: 49
Hips: 55
(as always the waist and hips give or take a few inches)  

Until next time enjoy!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts