Newsletter Sign-Up

Trips back home

 Hi Everyone 



Have you missed me? I have missed blogging even though it's been like a month or two. Being busy and sick isn't great, but what's great about a hobby, you never have a deadline. Okay, let's get into it. 



No matter what social media jokes about and how some people feel, home is where you feel most inspired to do better ( personally speaking ). How am I inspired when I am in New York? Just as people leave their respective homes in search of either making it big or doing better, I get the feel of just an ever-forward momentum when I'm back home. Its a push to keep living and to do the best I can. That's how New York City  feels beyond all of the racing, and rats and well trash, lol 






There's no other like a New Yorker. 



Comments

Popular Posts