Newsletter Sign-Up

Just wondering.....

Im just wondering if I need to be let alone or to leave others alone. I think that because being da way i am which is kinda too put together that im not put together ask for too much out of u all who r my friends just wonderin....

I also think that the do others as u would for them crap is working my nerves. cus i dont get that mess at all i think my issues are too hard to touch or to care about so u get that push away feeling.but think about it whos gonna listen to u when u have a question or want a listenin ear? just wondering...

Okay u may say i overract, nah its not that if u dont noe the extent of the issue or chose not to. or maybe u dont see the urgancy of it. i hate when u are there for me to help u but as soon as i break down its leave me alone or wat ever get over it,all i have to say is that im just wondering....

so i end this blog tonight sayin that idc wat others say and how u act and that for the very few who do care thanks. cus i really care for u even though i hide my problems from u cus i dont want u to worry. it takes a friend to noe a friend u noe? i guess i have to find that u noe? cus some of u be havin some issues and u can whine and cry and stuff i would still listen im seein thats one sided. just wondering.....why

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts