Newsletter Sign-Up

Boy.....Girl.......????

I was looking at a funny quiz lol I hate these but at times they are like accurate lol so this one is like for the ones who like girlie girls that i totally dont care about lmao. Im like u are so particular u better hope the people u love well im sorry the type u perfer like u back. I tell u some things you better look at the whole picture. I mean come on cus no one will ever love u like that one that deals wit your mess lol (as long as u aint violent i dont play that.....movin on) Then they are worth it. You cant get them off ur mind and at times you wonder if you two had the time to freeze and look again at the big picture that you see maybe all of these run around ish nish arent for u. right? SO i understand that I am not girlie but I am the type who will kick your ass and do it wit all of my did nails in tact and hair still together. I may not be the girlie girl who runs after designer things but i got some love for it. Cus I am loved just figured that out. *smiles* they noe who they are. and thanks for that. I noe im a work a holic. (gotta get the right job first then u will never see me lol id marry my job three times over and share that $1000 anniversary ice cream sundae in NYC as my niece told me about . )and u still are there and u love that. And being like very international and a picky eater and u sill love me even more..... oooooo far from naive i am ya noe...... Here are my results.....

You Are 40% Boyish and 60% Girlish
You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.
How Boyish or Girlish Are You?

Comments

Popular Posts