Newsletter Sign-Up

A mind blowing Bday.

Hey everyone So I just had my bday during the hurricane. lol Everyone is laughing about it because each year keeps getting interesting. It was saturday, and though we all were stuck up in a hotel. But some cool things happened while I was there, here are the pics.Hope you enjoy them. I feel like being smack dab in the middle of my twenties is somewat fun I guess. I need to be proud of something, I havent figured that out yet. Maybe ill get back to you on that one. I bought me something from the stores J Jill and Ann taylor Loft. And ofcourse sushi and procetto wine lovely right?. I looked back at it and saw that i see that I am growing up, I took the day and made it the best . I think the best thing was that we were invited to a wedding downstairs in the ballroom. So wonderful. I loved it. I got flowers. The late night conversations were another good thing i enjoyed. I wondered if the two of them had some wat of fun? I guess im too simple for them.
These are my friends. We went to an New Orleans restaurant , I had fun had alligator jambalaya and cajun hot wings lol
Me after the wedding, see even have a rose from it.
Here are the flowers! smelled so wonderful. I bring them home and my cat ate them lmao . She had a very nice wedding.
View from inside the Sheraton nice huh? all of Arlington, I was right by the pentagon. lol Hope you all where safe during the hurricane. Maybe next year ill do something that was planned out instead of it being canceled.....

Comments

Popular Posts