Newsletter Sign-Up

Care to talk about my kale day in?

Hey everyone, 

I am back with the many pictures I have taken. I have to still tell you about new years eve outfit (which I sat at someone's house in lol) But I was stunning. Anyway, today's post is about Kale! If you know me I have a lack of iron problem and I am a very green person. I think at times too much, I will overeat green things. ( like green gummy bears, they have to have iron right?) Well, I had some kale this weekend and look how wonderful they look, Whole Foods had a great sale on this great organic Kale. Why not eat it? What veggies are your favs?



                           My lovely fail attempt at cutting them.

                                         My kale model shoot.

                                                   As organic as it gets.

Comments

Popular Posts