Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming of Fridays ( Saturday Edition)



Happy weekend! what are your plans? I have school
and stuff but I will be out and about. I have some
links to share. Enjoy.                                                                 
Tomo w/tata







A very inspiring organic story

I feel like to be open-minded is to be different and a favorite group of mine is.

Look what I spent my lovely money on, and the great back story on it.

I must go to this brunch next year with my hair in check. But the hair styling  this year was on point.

If you know me personally, I am a very picky eater, so will this snack site suit my fancy?

Hey there, you look new around here . I am in love with this car brand if you did not know. lol

Harlem Whole Foods enough said.

I loved this podcast



Until next week stay lovely


Comments

Popular Posts