Newsletter Sign-Up

Foodie Finds: Sushi and Smoothies ( Nektar)

So two weeks we went to a juice bar. Now back home I would be all over this, but I wasnt familiar with this place and yes I ordered the wrong thing. I know that kale and cumbers taste good bit this one had more than that in it and I just dealt with it and drunk it because they were not really trying to allow me to exchange. Maybe I will stick with Starbucks and their smoothies. My niece drink was nice in color but she hated the taste. I think my sister was the only one who came out happy lol. Then we decided to have sushi to make us feel better. Boy, I cant wait to move home, I miss actually having a sushi collection and food selection. Until the weekend enjoy!

                 

                                                                 Nekter Juice Bar
                                             











                                                            Tuna Sushi ( that mom liked btw)

Comments

Popular Posts