Newsletter Sign-Up

Style Finds: Loft Pants full review





Loft pants @ The Line Hotel 
So this is like four months old. I forgot to give a review on these pants. It can mainly be because I have only worn these Ponte pants now four times. I had to wear it enough to give you guys a better outlook on Loft Plus. Though if you know me for years, I am the ultimate Loft fan. Though I have mentioned it in another post. At the end of this post, I will make sure to list the things I have on, if I can't find them then I will show similar items. Don't worry I got you.

Loft pants @ The Line Hotel 

Loft has a new Plus collection, I speak more on it here  ( I had so much fun meeting blogger babes!!!) I never thought that they would make their leap into plus and I feel that they will do more good than harm because Loft has overall good quality things. There are some hits and misses, but overall, I have to say that I have items from their straight sizes that I am wearing 10 years later and you would never know. I do feel that it was a bit rushed, but let's just focus on the pants, and I will do other items as I wear them over time, because I judge clothing within months of wearing them and it has been four months since I purchased these. 


Loft pants at my DBA residency 

Pants verdict 

I am going to start off and say that I want to shout out loft for making plus . I have been a shopper with them forever!!! But never could wear their bottoms so kudos for that. Here are the pros and cons

Pros
  • They are black, hey I like black. (haha)
  • They match well with a blazer ( see above picture)
  • The stitching is well done.
  • Has to stretch and will stretch as you wear them. 
  • Great crop length for people lower to the ground as myself ( I'm 5'1) 
Cons
  • The stretching can become a problem if you are in the hourglass-shaped range. I have a significantly smaller waist than my hips and chest. Though I do have a tummy that does not help and I have problems with gaping and my pants just becoming baggy after wear. If you can deal with the tightness until the pants stretch then get your regular size, I had to get a 22 though I am an 18 because of how tight they were around my thighs. 
  • The zipper is horrible. I had a huge problem when the zipper just decided to split in the middle. I panicked and asking people I knew what to do and also emailed them about it. They were not as loving as I would hope though I had/have the receipt. I later just decided to take the chance and zip them down and up, and they have been fine ever since. Just be careful they do it randomly. Mind you they are not even tight ( had to go up two sizes) 
  • They are beginning to rub in the middle. Let's see how long they last #thickthighs. 

There you have it. My cons had to be explained, and my pros are just straightforward. Will I shop plus with them? I have, and I have problems with all companies. Everything will not be tailored to fit you, but you can give feedback and also help others when they are trying to find their perfect pair of pants. Overall they keep their color and are comfy. 

Side note

The one pair of pants that are ill-fitting but great quality has to be my Lane Bryant pull-on pants. These dress pants quality is top notch, this is why I still wear them though they are huge around my waist and I had to get them taking up 5 inches lol I need to get them taken in. That's another post when I do find a new pair to show off.

* The above opinion is my own. I was not paid to give a reivew*

Comments

Popular Posts