Newsletter Sign-Up

12 hours in NYC: Kinokuniya

 Hey all 

If you are new here, I am a New Yorker, so this shouldn't seem like a surprise when I go for random trips to NYC and only stay for a few. Sometimes it's business ( as this was). Others its long periods to rest and relax. Want to see what I did for 12 hours? Here are a few photos. 



If you have been reading my blogs, you know that I am a long-time visitor of the best (and only) Japanese bookstore on the East Coast. Kinokuniya is amazingg! Even though they have a restock in May ( ill be there), they had a lot of items for sale! They did not have my fave fashion Magazine Mina, but I know they will in May. I did pick up a few things, including stationery, Japan's Vogue, and Elle, including lovely photos! Kpop covers members for the win! 







They have a Gundam event going on; if you are a fan like myself, be sure to go and check out the selection of model kits and figures. Don't forget to check out their young adult section. I had to chuckle at the popular titles below. 






* All photos were taken by me. Thank you, Kinokuniya, for allowing me to take photos. *

Comments

Popular Posts