Newsletter Sign-Up

Cocktail Queen: December mix drinks

Hey all 
I wanted to post this before the year was out. I have more of my Cocktail Queen series in the months to come. I want to do one a month. Like my other special series. Below is the last two weeks including last night drinks. I am sick so it will be better in the new year.

                                                               Apple cider and whisky
                                                    Whisky and coke
                                                                        Tiki drink
                                                                        Sangria
                                                                   Malibu Sunset
Drink last night at the movies (sidecar)





What new drinks do you dare to try? Or is Wine a thing? Amber Beer maybe? I would love to know in the comments below .

Comments

Popular Posts