Newsletter Sign-Up

Hi again Union Market

Yes, you guys I went back. I was reading about the new stores and dropped in to visit them. I bought chopsticks ( Japanese kind) and these things below. That I also did a separate blog about (coffee pic)


Location: Union Market



Location: Toli Moli

Location: Gorsha

Location: Peregrine Espresso




Note: Most of these places are closed on Mondays ( all above are)
I will say the Ethiopian food was not what I expected, a bit bland tasting to me which is very rare. But some of the items were good. The Asian market had things from all over Asia. Some I buy at Hmart others you can not get just anywhere ,which the price they charge speaks for itself. Most things they sell, I have at home.Therefore I know that they are way too pricey on some things. But they cook until 4pm, so I will do a post on that. I am excited to see the two new comers. I will do another post on the dine in restaurants I  always go to. 




Comments

Popular Posts