Newsletter Sign-Up

Style Finds: SimplyBe

Inside the restaurant 

If you follow my insta you know I went out last night to Cuba Libre Restaurant. My niece turned 25 also so it was an exciting day!!! 
Decor 2


They have four locations and this one was off G street NW. IF you are familiar with the area, it is right across from the Tesla store ( I'm a fan of theirs) I wanted to share with you some things I had and then my outfit deets!!!!!

Pomegranate Mojito 

My dinner ( thanks, sis) Empanadas/Yucca

Bread w/sweet butter

Yucca

Empanadas 

Sangria



Ik you are shocked to see me! lol, outfit deets and explanation below. 




So everything I had on in the picture is from Simply Be. If you know me, I have been wearing them forever! lol, This dress is almost five years old lol So I know I will have to find a similar one above. The sweater and scarf are new, but the widget I use doesn't have as much exposure to plus fashion as I would like; so I do know I will have to find similar items.

 I bought both of them together two months ago and I love them!!!!!!!!!! I have so many things from this store its not funny. I got everyone I know shopping there and all of my shoes except maybe two are from there. I want to say that it has been about nine years maybe more since first discovering SimplyBe online. They had no English currency conversion yet and thanks to them and my wanting to have great fitting clothes and shoes, I learned how to convert currency. 

I now know how to convert Pounds to Dollars, Euro to dollars, Yen to dollars lol. Of course, based on the market flux.I am always extremely close or on point. Enough of my nerdy chatting, did I mention this is a new series? lol "Style Finds" just remind me I forget to take pictures of my outfits. haha

Ps. Disclaimer: These opinions are more own, I was not paid nor sponsored to do this. You guys know I am not fashion blogger lol I just have a big love for them.

Comments

Popular Posts