Newsletter Sign-Up

National Swimsuit Day

















Happy National Swimsuit Day!

It's my fav time of the year! Well anywhere that is hot is my fav time lol I love swimsuits and if you know me, I have more than pictured here but I just wear whatever I pick up lol Anyway, I have put together some pics that I have recently purchased or that is in my cart or wishlist. What is your swim preference? I personally like higher cut and low back swim. I also love two pieces. I have no shame. I love me you know! Whats better is when you have a giant hat! happy soon to be summer and let's get out there and live our lives in wonderful swimwear. Oh in other news, Mango Violeta has some lovely swim coming out! I can't wait. I hope I can fit them.
































*My photos cannot be used without permission *

Comments

Popular Posts