Newsletter Sign-Up

Style Finds: Work Get-together


 I went to a work get together and heres what I wore! I am going to show similar items below because this item is sold out. Its from City Chic and I saw it in Nordstrom Rack and it was large so I ran online and found the last one in an 18! so I am overjoyed to have it. It fits different depending on what bra I wear. You will see this a lot this summer. I have been a shopper of City Chic for years. I am a fan of their tights.







I had so much fun. I loved the photo booth and the food. I am a huge fan of eggplant ( im doing a recipe post this week stay tuned ) The location it was held at was Local 16, and its defiantly a bar to check out during happy hour. I will have the drink I got on one of my Cocktail Queen Post

Comments

Popular Posts