Meatless Day of the Week Recipe: Kimchi Ramen
It's about that time again. Yes, two recipes in two weeks! When you read this, it will be a week or two in the future lol. Let's get into it, shall we?
Ingredients yield one serving (2 if you are sharing lol )
- Package of Korean, Japanese Ramen
- Boil water with seasoning ( follow directions on package)
- Add ramen when it reaches the full boil
- Let it boil for two minutes
- Add two eggs
- Let it sit for about a minute and a half stir occasionally
- Turn heat off
- Add to bowl
- Top with kimchi.