Newsletter Sign-Up

Happy 10th! Blogaversary ( Announcement)

Hey everyone

You know its that time of the year again. It has been 10 years, and I do not have the words to express my joy.  I will celebrate next year, but until then let's pretend we are at an event I am hosting.
When you read this, it would have been written a month or so before the date. So much as always is going on in my life and I realized that this blog keeps me grounded and reminds me that I have a love to fall on when life is bringing me down.



I realized that I have come such a long way from my first post. Both life and blog-wise. From formatting to content, because I did not come up here knowing what I was doing. Like everything in the tech world, it was self-taught. I wanted to just post random things and have the world see life through my complicated eyes.

I decided to make this about my foodie love. So I went on a series of food dates. 

Ethiopian
Takoyaki



Announcement 

I am a fashion person but on my own terms. I do not like nor feel like dressing up and taking 100 pictures, but then I realized how much I loved inspired fashion. I have been debating with a new series because it will be hard as always to get pictures of my situation but I am going to do it.

"Street Fashion Inspo" is the name of it. Are you ready?

Question: What inspires me?

A: Japanese and Urban fashion is my thing. Some like French fashion or runway, but my love is very off the wall and true to me.






Finally, thank you for being along for the ride, and I hope to have many more years of blogging random unexplained thoughts.

I'm so proud of me and my blogs! They are wonderful equally.

Comments

Popular Posts