Newsletter Sign-Up

Meatless recipe of the week: Seafood Salad.





So,

I have been on this seafood kick and it's a great feeling. So here is my recipe for seafood salad. I want to note a few things.

  1. I use crab, salmon, and shrimp.
  2. Colorful peppers are best.
  3. I think a light dressing instead of mayo can be added. 

Seafood Salad 

                                                                   Servings 4

Ingredients
  • 1lb shrimp ( I get mine pre-cooked, you can prepare it to your liking) 
  • 1lb of salmon 
  • Cucumber
  • .5 or 1 cup of Green & Peppers ( either or is fine)
  • Pepper
  • Sea Salt
  • Mayo ( optional)
  • Ranch ( optional ) 

Instructions 

  1. Cook both salmon and shrimp 
  2. Cut and add all ingredients
  3. Add mayo(dressing) 

Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular Posts