Newsletter Sign-Up

Whats on your Whole Foods Shopping List?

Waiting for the bus home @ WFM 6th& H NE


So what do you buy when you walk into whole foods? I am a creature of habit in all the stores that I shop in. I always shop places that have a coffee shop and a bar in it. lol I have this radar and always find people who love my personality and know my drinks even if I come every few months. So since you all always ask, here's my typical shopping list when I am at WFM.

Shopping List 
  • Kale 
  • Spinach ( in bag)
  • Onion
  • Cumin
  • Turmeric 
  • Mini package of coconut oil
  • Ground lamb
  • Koren marinated beef
  • Handmade pasta
  • Madeleine cookies ( for mom)
  • Salmon
  • 4 oysters
  • Slice or a whole pizza
  • Olives from the bar
  • Probiotic juice 
  • guacamole
  • chips
  • pita chips
  • coffee (grinned either espresso or Turkish) 

That is off the top of my head. what do you buy when you go grocery shopping? 

Comments

Popular Posts