Newsletter Sign-Up

Hair Chronicles: How do you wear your hair?


 How do you wear your hair?

* looks confused* That question always catches me off guard. If you know me, I am not vain when it comes to my hair. I don't know to want to comb it half the time. I have learned over a few unknown lessons that hair grows back, and it's easier to lose than to gain back. My recent feat ? Over-processing my hair ( heat damage) it took 7  months for the middle of my hair to grow back. I was as shocked at how well my hair grew back when I left it alone. No heat, no over conditioning ( like every day as I was conditioning it) now my twist outs aren't hard to do, and they stay and well, my hair is amazing. Not to mention I recently braided my hair, and that was fun. I took a while but fun and I am doing it again. I wear my hair straight, I wear wigs I wear it all, I think the fun thing about hair is that it is what you make it. So when I'm asked I now say:





  • Wigs
  • Weave
  • Twistout
  • Braidout
  • Blowed dry straight
  • Gel straight
  • Braids

I'm as versatile as my hair. The above picture is how I have it now until after the next Anime Convention. I have to wear a wig, so braids or straight hair isn't the wait to go. I can gel this back and put on my long orange wig on, but I digress.


Comments

Popular Posts