Newsletter Sign-Up

Happy Adoption Month Bella Tomo-Yu !

This is my little girl, and last month was her month ( like every month to shine) shes a big girl now and it's hard to believe that she's 5. It gets a little scary because time flies and I could not see myself
without her. You may ask why? I chose to just smile. We all have our muses and I am hers and vice versa, So I will post something about her and also some pictures because well it's her day, it's her day all the time. Mommy loves you Tomo forever and always, can't wait until we get our new place and I can have a fit that you are scratching the carpet. <3 p="">


This picture was taken about a month ago. Shes with her auntie, while im relocating. Shes such a photo ham.

  • Tomo real name is Bella,Tomo is part of her joint middle name
  • Her nana named her. I had no idea what to name her when I found her
  • I found her when she was a month old
  • Shes very smart, she understands every language I speak in
  • She has a bear that she sleeps with
  • Shes actually Black, White and Brown


  • She loves to travel car, bus, train, plane
  • She doesn't meow much
  • Her fav place to sleep is on me . 
  • She has her own tablet. 


Theres no end to the madness but I wouldn't have her no other way. I love you Bella Tomo-Yu .




Comments

Popular Posts