Newsletter Sign-Up

Shop Finds: Anthropologie /Terrain




If you are in my tiny circle, then you know that I love to shop. Not all shopping but mainly clothes shopping. It's rare for me to step into a store, but I ordered these items online and decided to take the hike to Bedestha MD to pick it up. Note: I have not been in this area on the metro in many years. But I have been in the area in the past year in a half.

This Anthropologie is the only in my area other than Tysons which is also a hike that sales the Anthroplus collection. I am going to have to complain because who has the time to hike all the way to these directions when you live to smack dab in the middle of both of them? There was a funny mishap where they gave my bag to another woman.

I thought it was funny. They walked all past me, as I was looking at the above terrain section ( omg I am go glad this location has one ), and I didn't know how to really react to the situation. I just was quiet until she handed to me. Again maybe I didnt look like I was picking up an order who knows.

Beyond that I love my things, and I will be wearing one-piece tomorrow. I wore one last week. Did I mention that they are both hands wash only?
* facepalm*  Anyway check out this location and let me know what you think? I love when the places have the wedding, home sections but this one had even terrain and I was excited.

Comments

Popular Posts