Newsletter Sign-Up

Cocktail Queen: Gin ( Featuring Green Hat Gin)

                                                                 Pickle juice infused Gin drink
I was bottling in late December at Green Hat Gin and after you are done they give you a free drink ( though you drink while you are bottling) I was excited. I looked at the list and spotted Gordys Pickles in the listing. I love pickles and not only did I chose a salty and sweet drink it was the best ive ever had! I think my vodka drinking friends will like this. It has me thinking of ways that I compliment Green Hat Gin instead of covering up it tastes like cheaper Gins. Here are some of my ways below. Feel free to share yours.

Ginfusion Ideas
  • Make small batches of gin infused with hot peppers
  • Infuse mint
  • Add simple syrup to the mix
  • Infuse Lemon and Lime

Comments

Popular Posts