Newsletter Sign-Up

Street Style Submissions

Jennifer (NYC )
Kut from the cloth, Nordstrom

@emikos_unexplained_thoughts











* Hi all! I am finally ready to do submissions for my street style section of my blog. Located on the side of my page in the contents is my contact information. Please include the following if you would like to be featured on the blog. You will also be featured on other social networks that the blog is attached to ( Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) *


Contact me via email: emikoftokyo@gmail.com
Subject line: Style Submission with the following:

  • First name or nickname
  • Location
  • Brands of clothing worn in the picture. 
  • If you want to include your Instagram hook please put it in the email. 

Thank you in advance. Submission post will start in January 2020!!!




Comments

Popular Posts