Newsletter Sign-Up

Happy Blogaverary !!!

 


Happy Blogaverary !!!!


Its another year and I am not being long-winded this year! lol check out my newsletter ( you can subscribe on the top of this page) to see what I have to say. I am thankful. I am always thankful. You guys are here for a ride I never plan on stopping until the internets say its over and shut down. If you know me personally or have been here for a while you know that I do this as a hobby. I never made it any more than that and even so I am known and both of my blogs get lots of love. Its rare that a person runs two blogs for this long. I have to give myself a pat on the back. I also am blessed every day to have this as something positive to go to when life has not been the best and when life is as it is now just up in the air. 


Here I am walking into another year. I am happy to be alive since its also the date I was born ( in 2008) that I started this blog. 

Comments

Popular Posts