Newsletter Sign-Up

Style Finds: How to wear trousers :From Big Bud Press

 Hi, world!!


I am going to type today, haha. No, really, I posted this pic on insta ( below the first one) and said I was doing a post. So here I am. Happy Friday, you are for once seeing this after I just typed this. Who am I today?! I am watching my fav food/ lifestyle vlogs. They are always either Black, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, or Chinese. I also watch Japanese and Korean Cafe Vlogs! Okay, enough rambling. I will continue below. 






I purchased the pants from Big Bud Press. I want to give a little background based on my experience. Now, these are the "Trouser" pants. They have about four or five other types. I saw them on someone via Youtube, and I had to have them. Now, based on my size, I'm a general 18/20 a 2x. Now I can go smaller; I can go larger. (IDC I'm into the item) I was cautious and ordered a size up a 3x. It fit too well. If I would have sat down or moved too fast .....hahaha. So I simpled emailed them and ordered a size up. So It did make it bagger in the front. I do not care; I am so in love with them. I love short, tighter things, and I love larger things together. I like to wear a fitting shirt with larger pants. Anyway, check them out! They are great quality. They are also not the pricier side. Just to warn you. They do take afterpay. Eh, the way things are going, even that is too much lol 
Until next time, enjoy.  


Comments

Popular Posts