Newsletter Sign-Up

Open to Change

If you know me, I am a very busy person. I have 100 trades and hobbies, and I travel. Not to mention, I help others when I can and spend time with those I love. If you also know me, I have had some health issues lately, which hasn’t slowed me down as much, but I am paying for it. I will have major surgery soon.

I am excited to catch up on blogs and my businesses and plan for the podcast workshops event. (more on that in another post ) I started this post to say that, oh wait, I have to sit down and not drive two of those six weeks. Whoa. I pray to be my own productive, using my YouTube game-playing/Japanese vlogs to cast as background noise as I sit on the couch and work.

-photo of me at Otakon 2024 seeing the FLOW TOUR 2024 It was pure shock and happiness



Comments

Popular Posts