Newsletter Sign-Up

Dreaming of Friday

Heres to another year another series that I love. Heres the last one for this year. I have to get better at keeping up with these next year. It also needs an anniversary shoutout so let me see


I started these on October 14th, 2011

My highest viewed one was on January 12th, 2012


So I will write that down and do an anniversary post next year. Who knew it was this long ago! I amaze me. So let's get down to business, shall we?





  • I just read about the evolution of the Rollaboard Suitcase via Conde Nast Traveler. Wait did anyone know that was the name of them? lol
  • While traveling to Japan, I want to stay at least a day in an Airbnb. Now that they have ones that offer free wifi, I will enjoy shopping for one. Funny my conversational Japanese may come in handy lol
  • Staying on the Japanese subject, this is how you eat sushi. Which I was taught and I agree greatly with their very logical reasons. 
  • A fav blogger of mine has a nice article via Manrepeller.
  • Another fav blogger has a bomb home tour via the same site. 
  • K-beauty Love



Until next year, thanks for being a reader of a now six-year series. 








Comments

Popular Posts